[IS4CWN] Second call for papers about community wireless networks

Abdel Nasser Abdelaal aabdelaal at unomaha.edu
Sat Feb 16 15:08:18 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to remind you of my invitation to submit a paper to my
minitrack “Community Wireless Innovations and Networks”.  We welcome
scientific and working paper about a wide range of topics, such as business
models, social and economic impacts, legal and political issues, low-cost
hardware and software, power supply, community engagement, trust and
privacy, and innovative applications.

We accept short papers and ongoing work. The deadline for paper submission
is February 22.

 For more information, please visit:

http://amcis2013.aisnet.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57

Best regards,

--Nasser

--
Abdelnasser Abdelaal, PhD

Sur College of Applied Sciences

Sur, Sultanate of Oman

Tel: 968-98514424
aabdelaal at mail.unomaha.edu
http://www.igi-global.com/callforbookchapters<http://www.igi-global.com/authorseditors/authoreditorresources/callforbookchapters/callforchapterdetails.aspx?callforcontentid=536365d7-635b-4c56-9e14-1223f2d9ff3b>