[IS4CWN] Second call for papers about community wireless networks

Abdel Nasser Abdelaal aabdelaal at unomaha.edu
Mon Feb 18 09:42:27 UTC 2013

Hello Roger,

I used to get free registration and lodging in AMCIS for serving in the
organizing committee. But I never got travel financial assistance for
travel expenses. Let me send a couple of emails and get back to you.

--AA

aabdelaal at mail.unomaha.edu
http://www.igi-global.com/callforbookchapters<http://www.igi-global.com/authorseditors/authoreditorresources/callforbookchapters/callforchapterdetails.aspx?callforcontentid=536365d7-635b-4c56-9e14-1223f2d9ff3b>