[IS4CWN] Bug 82

Paul Fuxjaeger fuxjaeger at ftw.at
Sun Jan 13 12:59:08 UTC 2013

On 13.01.13 10:51, Christian Huldt wrote:

> Seems there is a 5 years anniversary coming up in 11 days...

Incredible. And sad. Have there been any significant developments in the
last six months?

> Might become a killer feature of Tizen and Jolla?

I like this thought!! Just imagine if then someone also figures out a
way to keep idle power consumption really low in adhoc mode: boom,
default "always on discovery mode" becomes feasible.

But are those new platforms more independent from carrier interests then
the previous ones?

-paul