[IS4CWN] IS4CWN - CALL FOR PROPOSALS [Reminder]

Danielle Kehl kehl at newamerica.net
Tue May 7 20:35:09 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Just want to send a reminder to this list that the call for proposals for
IS4CWN 2013 is available on the website here:
http://2013.wirelesssummit.org/content/submit-workshop-proposal. For this
year's summit, we'd really like to encourage creative ideas and hands-on,
collaborative workshops. Proposals are due June 1.

See you in Berlin!

Danielle

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 4:36 PM, Grady Johnson
<grady at opentechinstitute.org>wrote:

Danielle Kehl
Policy Program Associate, Open Technology Institute
New America Foundation
Phone: (202) 596-3601
Skype: daniellekehl
Twitter: @kehldanielle