[IS4CWN] speakers at lists.wirelesssummit.org

Abdel Nasser Abdelaal aabdelaal at unomaha.edu
Fri Nov 1 14:45:37 UTC 2013

Dear folks,

I am planning to organize a minitrack in the American conference for
Information systems, to be held in savannah, GA, in august 7th-10th. Paper
submission is due January 4th

The conference does not provide financial assistance but they can waive you
from registeration fees if you volunteer in the organizing committee.

Please let me know if you are interested

Best regards,

--
Abdelnasser Abdelaal, PhD

Sur College of Applied Sciences

Sur, Sultanate of Oman

Tel: 968-98514424
aabdelaal at mail.unomaha.edu
http://www.igi-global.com/callforbookchapters<http://www.igi-global.com/authorseditors/authoreditorresources/callforbookchapters/callforchapterdetails.aspx?callforcontentid=536365d7-635b-4c56-9e14-1223f2d9ff3b>