[IS4CWN] KORUZA grows: World Wide Experiment & gen 5 alpha release candidate

Musti musti at wlan-si.net
Thu Aug 28 02:57:54 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I am happy to send you an update on my wireless optical system KORUZA,
the one I have demonstrated in Berlin last fall. For the past year the
development has significantly progressed and now it is time to bring
KORUZA out into the wild.

Prior to the open-source release of the system this fall we are
launching the World Wide KORUZA experiment to deploy more then
10 links worldwide with a range of sensors and a test device, to observe
the performance over a 12 month period. Experimental results are
expected to identify error sources in the system as well as create an
open dataset for future study of free-space communication system as well
as KORUZA.

Read more at:
https://wlan-si.net/en/blog/2014/08/27/koruza-grows-world-wide-experiment/

Your organizations and community networks are welcome to participate,
please note that there is a cost associated with the experimental
deployment. However even if you do not have funds available, please
apply and indicate so, we will look for funding with external partners.

To apply, please read
https://dev.wlan-si.net/wiki/KORUZA/WorldWideExperiment and follow the
instructions.

Kind regards,