[IS4CWN] Circumvention Tech Festival | March 1-6 | Valencia, Spain

Sandra SandraOrdonez at openitp.org
Thu Oct 9 14:06:10 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone

On March 1-6, the Circumvention Tech Festival will happen in Valencia
Spain. I hope some of you can come! We are gathering lots of orgs and
people so we can join forces to fight censorship and surveillance. Its
gonna be a a week of conferences, workshops, hackathons, and social
gatherings, featuring many of the Internet Freedom community's flagship
events. Also, there will be a track in English and Spanish!

Hope to see everyone there soon!

www.circumventionfestival.org