[IS4CWN] Call for papers: Special Issue on Community Networks - Elsevier Computer Networks Journal

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Sat Oct 25 05:51:42 EDT 2014

Hi!

This one is the correct link/journal:

http://www.sherpa.ac.uk/romeo/search.php?issn=1389-1286

But it seems to also allow preprints and postprints to be published.
Although I have not seen this information published on the publisher's
website. There was only that open access fee mentioned, I pasted before.

BTW, I am working on an open source repository and discussion platform
for open access publications:

https://peerlibrary.org/
https://vimeo.com/93085636

Mitar