[IS4CWN] Fwd: list of community wifis in the public domain

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 09:15:35 EST 2015

Greetings folks
some of you may remember me from Barcelona 2012-
I am now in rural India, trying to set up a community wifi
(I think I contacted Dilip (or was it Dipak) from India who was also in
Barcelona at the time, but so far no reply!)

THREE QUICK THINGS
ONE
was going through this list as homework
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wireless_community_networks_by_region

however it seems out of date could relevant stakeholders in each country
please help to make this list up to date and maintain it?

TWO
Pleeease help to fill out a survey, also discussed at Barcelona
results will be shared publicly
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VamGntru0_M7bspFKhDkQa3UHq7TXkxOqUVdQUWGfVc/viewform

THREE
Have had a slot accepted for a workshop at FOSS ASIA in Singapore (anyone
from this list going?) next month on community wifis. Would anyone help to
organize it?

thanks
Paola Di Maio