[IS4CWN] DYI Networking Seminars

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Sat Jan 24 11:01:52 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

In case this escaped your radar: scanning though this report from the
recent Dagstuhl seminar on Do-It-Yourself (DYI) networking, I thought it
could be relevant here: http://diynetworking.net/dagstuhl_report_14042.pdf

Moreover, in case some of you are interested in talking about your own
experience, there is an upcoming workshop at ACM Mobisys 2015, where you
could submit a short paper and come talk about it
http://diynetworking.net/cfp.php.

(I am not one of the organizers, but I think sharing some of your
experience would be interesting and very relevant in this context).

Cheers,

Emmanuel