[IS4CWN] list of community wifis in the public domain (Paola Di Maio)

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at junes.eu
Thu Mar 5 06:27:35 EST 2015

Hi Bart and all,

for freifunk the list with communities is dynamically generated from an
API. You find the recent list and map with 154 communites here:
http://freifunk.net/wie-mache-ich-mit/community-finden/

All together freifunk is now operating more than 10.000 nodes. Each
community is an independent group within freifunk. So I am wondering how
to deal with them in terms of your appraoch.

Freifunk does not have a centralized structure, so by the very nature of
it each community should speak for themselves, I think.

Very kindly,

Juergen