[IS4CWN] help with a proposal for a white space network

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Wed Mar 18 14:05:17 EDT 2015

Repeating Ermanno's response (which I think had a misspelling), here are
vendors for US and Canada:

In US:
www.carlsonwireless.com
www.adaptrum.com

In Canada:
www.6Harmonics.com

I think these products are still in the $1k to $10K range, as the US
vendors only received FCC certification last year (to my understanding).
No idea about options for 3rd party firmware like OpenWRT.

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 1:51 PM, Abdel Nasser Abdelaal <
aabdelaal at unomaha.edu> wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> I trust this email finds you well. I am writing a proposal for building a
> white space network for our college. Can anybody help me with some
> off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware that could be used?
>
> Best regards,
>
> - Nasser

Ben West
http://gowasabi.net