[IS4CWN] [gaia] Community Wifi workshop in Dharmasala

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Fri May 8 08:17:02 EDT 2015

Thank you Shaddy Shadrac
for your interest!
:-)

Please enter yr name in the wiki as coorganizer, edit the session
description
as you see fit - we could aim for a longer slot if we have enough interest-
invite anyone
you like to do the same,

I presume we will agree on the final date with whosoever signs up for this?

Look forward to learn more about the Alliance

Let me know if you have questions or if there's anything you d like to
discuss
(onlist or offlist as you prefer)

PDM