[IS4CWN] I will be in the US and TV whitespace ...

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Sat May 23 13:11:28 EDT 2015

>>>>> "Juergen" == Juergen Neumann <j.neumann at junes.eu> writes:

Juergen> Hi all, I will be in Seattle from June 5th until June 12th and
Juergen> in Portland from June 20th until June 27th. If anyone of you is
Juergen> arround (e.g. at OS Bridge) or there are other people you think
Juergen> I should meet, then please just let me know.

Juergen> Thanks to Elektra the Freifunk low budget WiFi radio in 480MHz
Juergen> is now online. :) We can of course shift the radio to any other
Juergen> frequency, too. Here is a weblink (German):
Juergen> http://wiki.freifunk.net/MABB:TVWS

There is unlicensed spectrum in 900MHz band here in the US.

  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISM_band

"902.000 MHz - 928.000 MHz"

We have used the Ubiquiti Loco M900s, but they are ~$150 each.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net