[IS4CWN] Battlemesh 2017 in Vienna

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Wed Apr 5 23:34:47 UTC 2017

I'm reading! ;-)

I've been wanting to go to Battlemesh since the one in Catalonia, but
regrettably the airfare from the US is somewhat prohibitive for me, at
least without some significant trip-aggregation purpose.  Also, I have
some schedule conflicts, at least I hope I do (I have a kid graduating
from high school). Some day! I'll have to be satisfied watching the
talk videos. Have fun!

Cheers,

--
Russell Senior, President