[EclecticSeizure] tonight

gillespie william k gillespi at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 22 10:32:29 CST 2000

On tonight's Eclectic Seizure, join me and special guest Andy Gricevich
for an evening of stuff we think is an important contribution to radio
broadcasting, including a rumored interview with Andy's activist sister,
possibly some tape pieces by Andy guaranteed to test the limitations
of your receiver, maybe some Lou and Peter Berryman, conceivably some
difficult-to-follow poetry read by William in a loud voice, in all
likelihood some new music, and, even, not inconceivably, some pop music
William used to listen to in high school, presented as an important
contribution to radio broadcasting. Tune in your radio or web browser,
come on down to the station, or join us at the Embassy afterward.

w w w .
w o r d
w o r k
. o r g