[EclecticSeizure] Tonight: The Works of Burt

gillespie william k gillespi at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 28 16:59:52 CST 2001

Tonight on WEFT I'll be joined by the irrepressibly eclectic Warren Burt
from 8-10 to broadcast some spoken word, some improv, some spoken
word/improv, some written word, and maybe even a little composition. We'll
delve into his collection of 81 CDs of his own work, and perform together
live.

I'm hoping to have an infectious good time and thereby recover some of the
lost traditions of FM radio.

Tune in or drop in at 90.1 FM or 114 N. Market St., Champaign.

This has been an unpaid announcement.

William Gillespie

w w w .
w o r d