[EclecticSeizure] Triggering a Breakout Level to More Gains!

Francis English stabladillonn at northerninvestment.com
Thu Oct 11 17:33:37 UTC 2012

Major Communication Due from SM_AA. We are catching rumblings about some
huge news set-up to be set loose by SMA Alliance Inc. Day Traders, get your
trades in at the market open and lets explode the top off this pick.

Trade: Thu, October 11th
Name: SMA Alliance Inc.
Symbol to buy: SM_AA
Per Share Cost: $.11
Long Term Target: $.25

Looks like SM_AA is bursting through sellers at the $0.09 point and is
wired to escalate past $0.30 this next few days! Let us bulldoze these
sellers off the house and we can all produce a jumbo return on investment
on SM_AA.