[EclecticSeizure] This Company Could Get a Big Run Soon

Edmund Park palfretd at profileinvestigation.com
Fri Oct 12 06:51:36 UTC 2012

Dear Valued Investor:

Today was an explosive trading shift for E_W R L we had a high of 12 cents
and at the finish we are up twenty six percent. If you placed $10k you would
now have $12600, not bad.

Trade: Oct, 12th
Company Name: Green Energy Renewable Solutions, Inc.
Ticker: E_W R L
Today Price: .104
Long Term Target: $.35
Advice: Buy

PRESS RELESASE Wed, October 10 (NASDAQ: E_W R L) Green Energy Renewable
Solutions Inc Creates Joint Venture Deal With eCycling US

Electronic Components ewaste is one of the most fastest expanding trash
dilemas globally. Negligent removal of waste produces massive amounts of
lethal debris being dumped in disposal sites and leaching into drinking
water. ECycling USA has been set-up to address these problems within the
America, and to make available world class eleftovers and whiteware
recycling. This is a noble cause and a boundless business plan!

Profitable Company E_W R L Its targeted to grow to 0.30 price per share. CALL
YOUR BROKER and TRADE 30000 shres. Make easily 300 percent in a day! Action
starts Fri, Oct 12!