[EclecticSeizure] This Stock Is Getting a lot of Buzz!

Tina Bacon dpsol at cs.wisc.edu
Fri Oct 12 16:14:16 UTC 2012

Dear Valued Investor

Today was an upbeat trading shift for E W R L we had a high of $.12 and
at the finish we are up 26 percent. If you placed $10000 you would now
have $12.6k, tally ho.

Today: Fri, October 12th
Name: Green Energy Renewable Solutions Inc
Trade: E W R L
Get it at: .104
Long Term Target Price: .25
Suggestion: Stay

NEWSWIRE Wed, October 10 (NASDAQ: E W R L) Green Energy Renewable
Solutions Inc Enters Joint Venture Agreement With eCycling US

Electronic waste is one of the most rapidly growing trash concerns
globally. Negligent removal of e-waste results in enormous quantities
of lethal rubbish being sent to landfills and leaking into water
supplies. ECycling US has been set-up to address these problems within
the US, and to deliver world class eleftovers and whiteware recycling.
This is a noble cause and a great business model!

Rocket Company E W R L Its rated to grow to 0.40 price target. CALL
YOUR BROKER and ADD 30000 shrs. Make easily 400 percent in a day!
Activity starts October, 12th!