[EclecticSeizure] Hello!

Svetlana AMXHVMtks7 at gunnebo.dk
Tue Feb 12 08:31:58 UTC 2013

I have seen your info and has decided to write to you. I am Svetlana
I write you from Russia from cities of Moscow. I hope, I hope I have made a correct choice, and we can find much in common in each other and we can create family.I am 25 years, growth 178. I never was in a marriage, and I do not have any children.
I dream of the large and strong love. I think, that you also dream of it.
I hope, our dreams will come true also we probably we shall embody them in the validity.
If I am interesting for you, please  write to me by my electronic mail: NarudinVasiliy at yandex.ru