[EclecticSeizure] The best beekeeing tools supplier

买卖 poppy at hnbeekeeing.com
Sun Jul 21 22:04:58 UTC 2013

Beekeeping  tools supplier

Dear friends,  the company began to 3~ 5% off discount until 31th August

Dear friends

Glad to know that you're on the market for beekeeping tools, we would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products, with the hope that we may work together in future .
This is Tom from Henan Beta Bee Supplier which is specializing in beekeeping tools for many years. our products series are: honey extractor, beeswax foundation machine, bee smoker, hive tool, honey scraper, honey gate, bee feeder, bee protective gloves/suit/hat and so on.
Pls visit our website www.hnbeekeeping.com to get more details. Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements.
If you need small quantity,you can also visit our supermarket website: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/515554
 Thanks and Best Regards
poppy (Sales Manager)
Factory Add: xi village, dazhou town, changge city, henan province
Tel: 0086-371-56687645   Mobile: 0086-132-15997329
Email: poppy at hnbeekeeping.com
Web: www.hnbeekeeping.com