[EclecticSeizure] Let's talk more my bunny!

Myspace noreply at message.myspace.com
Sat Mar 2 03:27:45 UTC 2013

Hello! My name is Tanya , I am lonely russian woman from Ulyanovsk. I hope you will interested in
my letter or in my structure in agency. I have decided to write to you really liked to me. Some more
about me.... I am 25, I have finished medical university in our city and now I work as the
children's doctor. My free time I spend on a hippodrome, as I 7 years am engaged in equestrian sport.
I think more about my appearance will tell you my photos. If you want to learn more about me you may
write me to VeraZevereva at yandex.ru Also if you want to ask me some questoins (if interested in me),
please write me and I promise answer you and also I will send you more of my photos. Bye for now.
I hope it's letter will not without your reply.