[EclecticSeizure] You I really liked

Message Service sufmk at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 17 03:46:56 UTC 2013

Hello Solitary heart!!!

I am a girl with beautiful name Julia, me 27 years. Dream to find the person for serious and long relations! I have interested your profile, since I seem that you search for such relations! Now I shall tell little about itself. I very cheerful and communicative, attractive girl. My growing forms 170 cm, my weight forms 57 kilograms. Much love to read the books, listen the classical music, walk on autumn wood and communicate with interesting people. If I have interested you, that anxiously waits your letter and photographies on my e-mail : primuoffuce at yandex.ru  With heat showers! Julia.

Best wishes,
Juliya
Email: primuoffuce at yandex.ru