[EclecticSeizure] See what you can get with $1

Lucky Buy admin008 at mta8.winnerin.info
Sun Sep 18 18:28:27 UTC 2016

Add our address to your email address
Having trouble viewing the email ? Please Click here!
ElectronicsComputerFashionFoodCellphone

If you no longer wish to receive emails from LuckyBuy, please Unsubscribe

Please do not reply to this mail as this mailbox is not monitored.
If you have any questions of your experience on LuckyBuy, please contact our customer service at luckybuycorp at gmail.com
How do I check whether I have won ornot? How do I get my luckybuy goods?

You can go to your personal center andcheck your buying history, if you are the lucky winner, you will get an emailnotification, if you have verified your cell phone number, our system will senda SMS to your phone.

After receiving winning notification fromus, please fill in your detailed receiving address so that we can send thegoods to you as soon as possible.

2, Are the good authentic? Howdo you make sure of that?

All goods on our platform are100% authentic and purchased from reliable channels. For example, for our usersin America we will send goods to you through Amazon.

3, Can I get refund if I don’twant the goods?

If it is not quality problemwe cannot arrange refund for you. Please do make sure that when you receive thegoods there is no quality problem. If there is quality problem please do notsign and refuse to receive the goods, we will arrange refund for you.
Copyright Notice © 2016 LuckBuy.Store All rights reserved.