[Gas] Re: $am->logout() Question

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at slots.com
Wed Apr 11 16:51:55 CDT 2001

> Bob and I added a:
>
> delete $am->{_user};
>
> to the logout() routine in the Gas library, and it fixed the problem
> I was having.  What I'm wondering now is if there are perhaps other
> things that should logically be cleared at the same time.

I actually wonder if AuthManager::logout() should actually have:

die "LOGOUT\n";

at the end to force the logout action to happen. Then if people really
wanted to execute some code after the logout() was called they could
put it in a logout exception handler.

I guess I never expected that anyone would execute code after the
logout() function was executed so I didn't think of the case where
someone would test $am->user() after the logout was called.

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://www.slots.com
Slots.com, Inc. - Chief Technical Officer