[Gas] Gas development starting in earnest

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Fri Feb 16 06:31:34 CST 2001

This message marks the beginning of real collaborative community
development of Gas. I've just added Sigfried, Bill, and Bob from OJC
to this list. We'll be working together to make Gas cool. Other people
on this list feel free to bail out if you aren't interested in really
working on this thing (or watching us really work on it).

Anyway visit this site for a tarball and basic install instructions:

http://gas.cu.groogroo.com/

I'll get this in CVS later on but for now please just submit patches
to this list using "diff -uNr" against this tarball.

The very first things to do:

fix the "invalid cookie" bugs in AuthManager
write up to date documentation for everything
write Makefile.PL and prepare for CPAN release

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org