[Gas] Checking out gas through cvs

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Feb 20 13:04:52 CST 2001

> This procedure assumes that you have a user account on groogroo and that
> you are a part of the cvs group.

And for the other groogroo people on this list, it should be clarified
that Bob means: "This assumes you have an account on Zach's box".

Groogroo is a vast nationwide network with many nodes. There is no
such thing as "an account on groogroo". Only accounts on various
groogroo boxes. Maybe someday groogroo should explore a distributed
account system but for now groogroo is the essense of anarchy and
non-heirarchy.

Currently (from this group) Bill, Bob, Arun, WMatt, and myself have
accounts on my box. If anyone else wants one just let me know.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org