[Gas] Re: last message not important

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Jun 21 18:16:30 CDT 2001

>     use CGI qw( -no_debug );

I know you already realized that you don't need a Gas object at all
with the latest version but I wanted to point out that you can create
a Gas object without a CGI object.

my $gas = Gas->new();

Certain gas functions ($gas->url() and $gas->form_preamble() for
example) will fail without the CGI object but the object will be
constructed without error and can be passed to DBManager's constructor
if desired.