[Gas] gas support

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Jun 25 14:29:20 CDT 2001

I wanted to let folks know that if they want to talk to me in real
time about Gas (or anything else) that they should get on AIM. My
screen name is ZarfMouse. I'm also on Yahoo Messenger (zarfmouse2) and
ICQ (77330112) if you prefer those.

Anyway, I just thought I'd throw that out since many of you Gas users
are at OJC and I'm not at OJC as often as I'd like to be (even when I
really think I am going to be...*grumble*) and the rest of you hang
out on the IRC channel that I am still hiding from.