[Gas] JOB OFFER...(GET 10%)

Richard Mason mmgrouphandlingindustries at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 19:18:59 CDT 2006

1 Plane Tree Crescent
FELTHAM Middlesex
London TW13 7HG
United Kingdom
Tel: +44-703-190-7869
Fax: +44-703-192-8279
Dear Representative,
Ref:234/U,
I am Mr. Robert Howards Managing Director MM Group of
Industries.We are a trading company that is into the hire,sales and
service of electrical trucks,fork truks and associated materials handling equipments and diverse range of battery electric vehicles which can be readily adapted for customers specific requirements to the USA,Canada and selected locations in Europe.
We are searching for individuals or a company who can act as our representative/payment agent in your country and earn 10% of every payment made through you to us.
For further details, do endeavour to forward the following
below to us OR call +44-703-190-7869 or mail us at mmgroup at eyou.com
1. Full Names:
2. Company Name: (If any)
3. Full Contact Address: (Home address only, P O Box not
applicable)
4. Tel and Fax Numbers:
Regards,
Richard.H.Manson
Managing Director
N.B:endeavour to indicate your ref number which is (Ref: 234/U) in all correspondence with our company
Copyright © 2004 MM Group of Industries Ltd!All rights reserved