[Gas] ABOUT YOUR INHERITANCE WILL

John Williams j_williams_10 at web2mail.com
Wed Feb 14 05:34:37 CST 2007

Dear Sir/Madam

I hope this letter finds you in good health. We act as solicitors and
our services have been retained by Paddy Campbell, now late and herein referred to as our client. On behalf of the late Paddy Campbell, I write to notify you that my late client has made you a beneficiary to the Request sum of one million British Pounds (£1000 000.00) in the codicil to his will and last testament. You were recommended by his mentor.

Paddy Campbell died on the 8th of February 2006 after a brief illness
at the age of 65. Until his death, he was a consultant to several Oil
and Gas companies. He had lived in the United States of America and a
host of other countries before he came to Cairn Energy PLC, an oil and gas exploration and production company based in the United Kingdom.

He was a knight in the Church and also belonged to several
non-governmental and scientific organizations. Also he was a great
philanthropist and a Paul Harris Fellow of the Rotary Club
International.This Request is to support his activities, humanitarian
services and help to the less privileged. In accordance with our
inheritance laws, you  are required to apply for Claims through this law firm to Bank, where this fund was deposited. We are perfecting arrangements to complete the transfer of this inheritance to you.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter immediately.

Congratulations

Yours Faithfully,

John Williams Qc.