[Gas] Göhmann & Associates Germany

Mr,Vang Di Hagedis OperationalDirector at web.de
Tue May 8 09:54:12 CDT 2007

Mr,Vang Di Hagedis,
Göhmann & Associates Germany
Hegelallee 4,14467 Potsdam.Berlin
Tel/Fax:-4930484983148
Greetings,
REQUEST FOR AN EXECUTOR
============================
I am Mr,Vang Di Hagedis the Operational Director, [ Göhmann & Associates Germany] . We are acting in our capacity as trustees of the late MR.WILLIAM WISE (54yrs ) who died in the latest 7th,July.2005 Bomb Blast in England .
We have with us, the sum of US$1.5 Million , which was a trust policy made out by MR.WILLIAM WISE. We have gone through all legal and lawful verifications and inquiries, but we discovered that MR WILLIAM WISE, didn't mention or has no next of kin.
The Policy has a provision that i n the absence of next of kin,the funds should be used through an EXECUTOR,for the benefit of les privilege children, and for support of war refugees all over the world. We therefore approach you, to act the executor of this funds, and to invest it for the purpose of helping the less privileged in the society.
As the executor and trustee, you will receive 25% of the total US$1.5 million as your compensation for assistance and be informed that this business is protected under the U.S.A and EU Probate laws, and all the probate papers will notarized and stamped in your favour.
The funds will be paid directly to you through the Finance/Security Company for you to administer according to the humanitarian instructions left with us. Please contact us on phone or through e-mail addresses.[ OperationalDirector at web.de ] .
Yours Sincerely,
Mr,Vang Di Hagedis .
For,Göhmann & Associates Germany