[Gas] I AM URGENTLY WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

Sau Bello sau_bello01 at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 2 17:34:18 CDT 2008

Invitation : "I   AM    URGENTLY  WAITING FOR YOUR  REPLY".

Par votre hôte Sau Bello:

>From the desk of Dr.sau bello,
Bill and exchange manager,
Bank of africa, Ouagadougou Annex,
Dear Friend,First and foremost,accept my apologies and write me back to this email :
l am the manager of bills and exchange section at the foreign remtttance department of bank of africa here in Ouagadougou,Burkina faso,in my department we discovered an$22.2m usd please mail me for details.