[Gas] URGENT RESPONSE

Salvin Darius salvin_d004 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 18:12:16 CDT 2008

You are invited to "URGENT RESPONSE".

By your host Salvin Darius:

Dear Friend,
I want to transfer US$10.5Million to your bank account. The fund belong to our deceased customer who died with his entire family in Iraq War 2006, leaving nobody for the claim. I decided to contact you as to enable us claim the fund. Your share is 40% while 60% for me. Contact me only through my private e-mail salvin01 at voila.fr for more details: This transaction is 100% risky free.
Thanks,
Mr.Salvin Darius.
IDB Bank,
Burkina Faso

     Date:		Wednesday August 13, 2008

     Time:		10:00 pm - 11:00 pm (GMT +00:00)

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/salvin_d004?v=126&a1=0&iid=0hQr%40bvEfJtx%40a2jMxEetA%40%40jduDAKKD&igid=bx%40v4sjAoM%405avg3Bhhd%40WdbgueTAmtGu%40%404ph%40%40

Copyright © 2008 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: