[Gas] URGENT RESPOND NEEDED FROM YOU

Hassan Zaki hassan.zaki66 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 03:49:34 CST 2009

You are invited to "URGENT RESPOND NEEDED FROM YOU".

By your host Hassan Zaki:

     Date:		Tuesday November 24, 2009

     Time:		9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		Dear friend my name is (MR HASSAN ZAKI) i am the manager of auditing and accounting department Bank of African,I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($15.3m us dollars immediately to your account. upon your reply I will send you full details on how the business will be executed,send me your contact information.1.Age.(2)Residential adress(3) occupation(4)private telephone.Waiting to hear from you soonest +226-78-26-14-80

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/hassan.zaki66?v=126&a1=0&iid=CxAlJqxbg0Vm%40dcFHxiFdul%40IddX%40dRGpxEthh%40%40&igid=oha5%40tlbbMd9%40foRHxpEYqd%40R%40aFaqySRx%407Fvnapfv%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: