[Gas] Partnership in Joint Investment!!

presidencymike01 at gmail.com presidencymike01 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 04:13:52 CDT 2010

My Dear
RE: Partnership in Joint Investment!!
I want to bring to your notice about my aim on Investment status; I am willing to Investment in your Company in a good faith as long as you assure me completely honesty & Capability.
I am ready to Investment in your Company in any Kind of business proposal opportunities you may advise us to invest into on a very private & professional manners.
Please confirm your readiness to partner in a joint Business Venture; if you are capable to handle business relationships; do get back to me with your contact details for further discussions on the subject matter.

I will be glad to hear from you.
Your Faithfully,
Mr David Millin

believed to be clean.