[Gcap] the final discount of aluminum ingots

belinda belinda at xinqingmetal.com
Fri Jan 11 06:30:06 UTC 2013

Dear Sir,

Qingdao Xinqing Aluminium Co.,Ltd is the production and export of intergration enterprise.
Our company is one of a factories which specilized in many specification of aluminium ingots.Our main products aimed at Europe and Middle East,and now we also expanded our market to South Asia,America,and other parts of the world.
We specialized in these products with good quality and reasonable price.
If you are interested in, pls contact me ASAP.

Best regards
Belinda

QingDao XinQing Aluminium Co.,Ltd
Tel:0532-8091 2310
Add:3-1003,NO.37 Donghai West Road,Shinan district, Qingdao City,Shandong Province
Net:http://www.xinqingmetal.com