[Gcap] excellent quality of razor and blades

shavingrazor at 163.com shavingrazor at 163.com
Thu Jul 31 01:25:48 EDT 2014

Dear Sir or Madam;
This is from Kason Company -- The biggest professional manufacturer and exporter of shaving products in Middle of China.
Our main products: including shaving razor, like single blade razor, twin blade razor, triple blade razor, double edge blade, corn plane blade (manicure blade), and imported blade system razor, barber use single edge blade, #9 single edge blade, shaving foam and shaving cream, extra refills for mach 3, fusion, etc…
Our main market:  Now we have been exported to our products to more than 53 countries in the world. Such as, USA, Western Europe, and South American, and North Europe, etc.The products are widely used in the Hotels, Supermarkets, dollar-stores, Hospitals, travel and entertainment, and army purchasing.
 Our Technology: The blade material is imported from Sweden, and we make the blade by Wilkinson machine. Every blade is triple coated with Teflon, nitrogen, and chrome, and we use triple coated for keep our blade with good sharpness.
 Now we are enclosing our products photos to you, if you have any needs for our products, please write email to us, or you can logo onto website http://www.chinakason.com to know more details of our products or
you can check our new products for http://www.chinakason.com/e_products/index.asp?big_id=2
About price for blade is about USD1.20 - USD3.00 per box, for disposable razor is about USD0.25- USD4.50 per normal package basis on different quantity.If you are interested in it, you can pick up some samples from us!
Best regards;/ MARIA