[Imc-events] this week @ imc

Sarah Kanouse skanouse at eudoramail.com
Sun Sep 23 11:42:23 CDT 2001

this week @ imc

tuesday, september 25

8 pm	imc radical librarians

wednesday, september 26
5 pm	yoga for beginners with instructor shelley masar.  contact shelley masar at 649-1747
6 pm	imc tech meeting
6:30 pm	imc space meeting
7:30 pm	imc finance meeting

friday, september 21
8 pm	performers workshop sponsored by the school for designing a society.  contact rob scott at 384-5123

the urbana-champaign independent media center is open daily from 4 to 9 pm.  stop by to browse our library of progressive books and periodicals, use our free, high-speed internet connection,  and refresh with a natural snack.  check out our website at http://urbana.indymedia.org, tune in to WEFT 90.1 FM on mondays at 5 pm to hear local, community produced news and public affairs, and look for the public i at businesses and community centers throughout champaign urbana.  for more information, contact the ucimc at 344-8820.