[Imc-events] Re: [Imc] This week @ the IMC

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Mon May 6 11:14:17 CDT 2002

Actually, the events below that are listed to occur on Saturday, May 11th,
will be occurring on Sunday (as they usually do).

Also, listen to WEFT on Mondays from 5-6 to hear both Free Speech Radio
News and the U-CIMC News Show (one of the U-C IMC's core projects).  If
interested in reporting your own news come to either the sunday news group
meeting, or attend the monday night audio training.