No subject

Sun Feb 8 03:25:41 CST 2004

February; Groundhog's Day, Valentines Day,
and...The Skeleton Danse!!!
http://www.wildhunt.org/skeleton/
U-C's all-ages Gothic and Darkwave dance event

Special record release party...

This month Skeleton Danse will be celebrating the release of "Glo", by
Gothic Trip-Hop band Hungry Lucy! Featuring CD and poster giveaways and our
house DJs spinning cuts from the new CD all night long!

For more information and sound samples check out Hungry Lucy's website:
http://www.hungrylucy.com/

In the middle room check out art from the "nothing broken, nothing lost,"
show, an installation of large-scale digital images by Lissa Raybon.
For more information check out the gallery website at:
http://www.gallery.ucimc.org

As always, our local goth DJ's will keep the floor moving.
* Czyrxis (Trae, resident Goth DJ for the Assembly)
* DJ Zozo (Jason, host of TheSkysGoneOut)
* DJ Rickbats (co-founder and DJ for Synthetic Void in St. Louis)

* The first twenty people to arrive will get a FREE Skeleton Danse mix CD
of hot new Gothic and Darkwave tracks!

Last month's Skeleton Danse had a great turnout! We hope to see you at the
February Skeleton Danse!

The event is held @
The Independent Media Center
218 W. Main St, Urbana, IL
(that is right next to the Office bar in downtown Urbana)

The venue is all ages, and doesn't serve alcohol but *is* BYOB for you
(over 21) drinkers.

Jason Pitzl-Waters