[Imc-events] 7/28/05 UC-IMC Concert

Kiah Morris kmrhapsody at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 22:38:17 CDT 2005

Hello everyone and Happy Summer Season!

The U-C Independent Media Center is proud to present Jason Webley, live in
concert from his Tomato Tour 2005. Jason's style has been described as a
cross between Tom Waits, The Pogues and Manu Chao and is a mix of folk,
rock, punk and alternative with a bit of old world charm mixed in.

Thursday, July 28
Channing Murray
1209 West Oregon
Urbana, IL
8 pm - All Ages - $7
ONE NIGHT ONLY!

This stop will be Jason's second visit to the Champaign-Urbana area, after
rocking the house two years ago in 2003. Jason has built a rather large
following on the West coast and throughout Europe and is gathering legions
of fans here in the Midwest as well. Jason's shows are blast, full of
energy, laughter, fun, dancing and of course, amazing music.

Jason's latest album, Only Just Beginning is available for download
(streaming audio) for free, at this url:
http://springmanrecords.liquidbuilder.com/jason_webley/

www.jasonwebley.com <http://www.jasonwebley.com>
www.ucimc.org <http://www.ucimc.org>

Don't Miss It!
--
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams."--Willy
Wonka