[Imc-events] Beyond Business Meeting and Steering Date change

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 10:57:57 CDT 2009

Hi everyone,
Just a reminder that the Steering Meeting for the month of August will take
place on August 13th at 8pm (NOT August 6th due to a concert in the main
space).

The Community Connections group will have a Beyond Business meeting on
Wednesday August 5th at 8pm.  We will discuss outreach, in conjunction with
fundraising, the skillshare, and the recent - and awesome - open house!

Please let me know if you would like to add any items to the agenda, and of
course, please join us!

--
Nicole Pion
Outreach and Development Adviser