[Imc-events] Fwd: Welcome to the "Imc-events" mailing list

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 15:23:44 CDT 2009

John,
My apologies for the confusion. These list changes were approved by Steering
over the summer and are now being implemented. You (and all other current
IMC members) will be resubscribed to IMC at ucimc.org as soon as I get the list
of emails.

The events list is a new list, currently all subscribers from
imc at ucimc.orgare subscribed to
events at ucimc.org. This list will be an announce-only list for things
happening at the IMC. Members and non-members will be on this list.

IMC at ucimc.org is becoming a spokes list for empowered spokes and other
interested members to discuss UCIMC business and decisions in a non-public
forum. It will also be a single point of contact for people outside the IMC
to ask questions and get directed to the right working group or IMC member.

I hope this helps clear up the confusion, and please know you we are working
on getting people resubscribed to the appropriate list asap.

-Chris Ritzo
IMC-Tech