[Imc-events] Fwd: AquaTown is Happening this Week!

Katy Vizdal katyvizdal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 13:04:07 CDT 2010

    Email not displaying correctly? View it in your
browser.<http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=d568410beca5bdbcce045cce1&id=ce6efab468&e=81decef42c>
  [image: Changing States: notes from
CSPP]<http://changeofstate.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d568410beca5bdbcce045cce1&id=54672cc65d&e=81decef42c>
   Come See the Show!
(if you aren't in the area, please forward this to your friends)

the future is up for grabs...

A cataclysmic combination of climate change, water mismanagement, and
federal budget crisis has caused industrial agriculture to fail.
In Champaign-Urbana, people have to make drastic changes to adapt. Which
future will the people dream into being?
And once they choose, can they get there?

*Change of State Performance Project invites you to the
WORLD PREMIERE in Urbana Illinois this week!*

Change of State Performance Project is a fiscally sponsored project of
[image: CounterPULSE]

We are proud to partner with
[image: Prairie Rivers Network]Illinois’ statewide leader in river
protection, conservation, and restoration.

  Production of Aquatown is paid for in part by the
City of Urbana Arts Grant
[image: City of Urbana]

Illustration by Annie Danger
www.dangertattoes.com

 *Show Times*
June 10-12: 8pm
June 13: 7pm*

Location
*Independent Media Center
202 S. Broadway Ave
Urbana IL 61801
(the post office building)*
*
Wheelchair Accessible

*Tickets*
$12 adult
$6 youth under 19
$10 for seniors and those arriving not-by-car
*FREE ADMISSION! on **
Thursday June 10*

Call (217) 698-0111
to make reservations
   Hi! You're receiving this email because you signed our mailing list, or
we've worked with you in some capacity. If you want out, no problem!
Unsubscribe yourself. Otherwise, we're glad to be in touch!

katyvizdal at gmail.com from this list.

Our mailing address is:
Change of State Performance Project
1721-1/2 63rd St.
Berkeley, CA 94703

Add us to your address
book<http://changeofstate.us1.list-manage.com/vcard?u=d568410beca5bdbcce045cce1&id=3db02647f1>

Copyright (C) 2010 Change of State Performance Project All rights reserved.

Forward<http://us1.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=d568410beca5bdbcce045cce1&id=ce6efab468&e=81decef42c>this
email to a friend
Update your profile<http://changeofstate.us1.list-manage.com/profile?u=d568410beca5bdbcce045cce1&id=3db02647f1&e=81decef42c>
 [image: Email Marketing Powered by