[Imc-events] Pewter Casting for Fun and Profit

Brian Duggan bcduggan at ucimc.org
Thu Jul 14 15:05:59 CDT 2011

Join Makerspace Urbana this Saturday at 2pm for the latest installment
in our Summer Make-ation workshop series: Pewter Casting for Fun and Profit.

We'll be learning to melt pewter, a malleable and attractive metal, and
cast it into whatever shape you can think of. This workshop requires
registration and a $15 fee for materials. Please let us know you're
coming by signing up here: http://is.gd/7buc5I

We're going to start out in Makerspace Urbana in room 16, the basement
of the IMC. We'll probably take it outside after that for ventilation
purposes, so come a couple minutes early.

Also check out how much fun we had building the Throwy++ here:
http://is.gd/WYDsKJ

Get your DIY on!

Brian