[Imc-events] show for kids on 6/23

Isak Griffiths isak at ucimc.org
Wed Jun 15 15:33:22 CDT 2011

Good afternoon,

I wanted to let you know that Next Thursday (the 23rd) will be a *great*
event/concert for kids -- it features a nationally touring band of 10-year
olds.

Please tell your friends... this show should really be a lot of fun!

     - Class Act's youth improv group will open the show.
     - Short set by Tyson Ballew, a DIY rock show coach.
     - The Scribblers, a nationally touring band of 10-year olds!
     - A jam session for youth and for the young at heart.

Only $3 per person / $10 for a family of 4 or more.
($1 off for bringing instruments and jointing the jam; max of $4 off per
family.)

It will be at the IMC in Urbana: 202 South Broadway (the old post office
building by Lincoln Square).

Please let me know if you have any questions. Or, go to
http://shows.ucimc.org

Thank you!
Isak
Note:  DIY = "Do It Yourself"