[Imc-events] Good food for a good cause!

Alex Cline alex at ucimc.org
Tue Jun 4 16:26:52 UTC 2013

Help us train local people in media justice at the Allied Media
Conference! RSVP
today <https://www.facebook.com/events/511333235601309/> to eat great Tapas
and listen to music June 8th while supporting a good cause! Your donation
will pay towards shared housing and gas money to send 14 delegates.

*Eat Good Food for a Good Cause*
Sat, June 8th from 6-8pm.
Spanish and Caribbean inspired dinner and music.
$15 - 25 per person sliding scale.

Urbana IMC 202 S. Broadway Ave in Urbana.
Wine and raffle tickets available for an additional donation.
Please RSVP on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/events/511333235601309/> or
to chyn at ucimc.org so we know how many to cook for!

 The Allied Media Conference <http://amc.alliedmedia.org/> is a Detroit
based laboratory of media-based organizing strategies for transforming our
world.

Urbana IMC is leading a session on organizing against the New Jim Crow and
participating in a gathering of 50 organizations across the country working
on de-carceration hosted by the Nation Inside. We need to raise $2000 to
send everyone.

Please RSVP on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/events/511333235601309/> or
to chyn at ucimc.org.

If you are interested in joining our delegation, contact Danielle at
chyn at ucimc.org soon!

Thanks,

Alex Cline
Venue Coordinator