[Imc-fiscalissue] Re: [Imc] steering minutes 6/2/05

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Sat Jun 4 19:21:51 CDT 2005

Susan Kim wrote:
>   "The Indymedia network operates on principles of
> autonomy and non-hierarchy, and the UC-IMC strongly
> affirms these principles.  The UC-IMC, a 501c3
> non-profit organization, hosts the funds of a number
> of other projects, including some other Indymedia
> collectives.  This is a service we provide only at the
> request of these other organizations."
> http://home.earthlink.net/~zemblan/draft.html
> http://misc.chambana.net/statement.txt

I wanted to highlight these three products of the Fiscal Issue working
group for anyone that only skimmed the minutes and I wanted to point
out that in addition to sending your comments or concerns or questions
to ( zemblan at earthlink dot com ) or to me (both of us can keep your
identify off the archive if you like) you can also send them to
fiscalissue at ucimc.org (where they will become part of the fiscalissue
archive).

You can also join the fiscal issue mailing list here if you want to be
involved in any ongoing discussion of these issues. We as a group have
nothing left to discuss unless concerns are brought to us but if
concerns are brought the fiscalissue list is where they will be
discussed.

Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/